Friday, February 24, 2012

Chemo Class

Wow, two hours of listening to information about chemo.  Didn't realize that when we take pills for headaches or medicine for anything else we are doing a chemo treatment.  It is more widely know to treat cancer.  Thank you Kim, Ryan and girls for watching and taking care of the girls.

We found out that since he will be on IV chemo, five days a week.  He will have to have an IV stuck in his arm the whole week, so they don't have to put the IV in each day.  We'll have to make sure the girls don't bump his arm.  He will not be able to take many of the supplements that he takes while he does chemo treatment.  It stops the chemo from working, very interesting.  Praying he won't have much side effects!

I have not been feeling well, so I went to the doctor to find out I have a sinus infection.  No wonder it was so hard for me to wrap my mind around all the information in the class!  Thank you Jan for watching the girls while I did a doctors appointment, helping me clean my messy home and blessing us with meals!

We are blessed with a visit from family from Colorado.  It is always a blessing to have family come to visit!  Thank you Mom and Lisa for visiting, helping me clean and loving on the girls!

No comments: