Treatment five (the last treatment, if all goes well) didn't happen yesterday, because I guess I got my times wrong on when they would come to treat. I spent the time to prepare our house, which was easier this time. I'm finding it easier just to live out of bags, than to spend three to four hours to prep our home for each treatment. I just don't have that time, now that this is our third week of homeschooling the girls this year.
After I dropped the girls off to be watched, I ran a quick errand because I thought they would be here at 2 o'clock. I came home and had a message that they had come to our home but no one was home so the technician left. I called and they told me my appointment time was different than I remember and they couldn't come back. It was a little discouraging, since I had taken the time to prep. Thankfully, I didn't spend hours on it like previous treatments. I rescheduled for today, so now that I have it almost prepped other than taking off all the bedding it should go quickly.
I'm sure it is paranoid that I'm dealing with feeling like bugs are
crawling on me at night. It is still hard to
sleep at night and even though I doesn't seem like I'm getting bites
(little nymphs don't leave signs of bites). I see absolutely no sign of bed bugs now and
we haven't been bit in two weeks! We still heat our clothes before
leaving the house. I'm praying that we will know when to stop that.
Praise God it seems like the trials are starting to subside. Praying
the roots that we have developed through all these trials would
remain.
It will be wonderful to not be living out of bags and have our life back to normal. If there is a normal for us. Just received the insurance coverage for the hospital and so thankful that insurance covered that. I think we would be buried financially if it wasn't for insurance since our medical bills this year are three times the amount that Steven will make this year. Thank you for all those who donated their vacation time to Steven, thank you to those helped give us food, to those who watched our girls, and those who have prayed and have been a huge blessing in our life. Thank you God for taking care of us!!!
I woke up since I couldn't sleep and started reading the Bible. I was encouraged by this I read in 1 Peter 5. "In his kindness God called you to his eternal glory by means of Jesus Christ. After you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation." 1 Peter 5:10 emphasis added. Thank you God for your Word!
No comments:
Post a Comment