I am so thankful to God for the man he put in my life! The love of my life sacrificed some time Wednesday night, instead of sleeping to pray with me and encourage me. Then today lets me use the vehicle, which means he has to drive in 103 degree weather in our old vehicle that only has air condition by rolling down the windows. Knowing I'm still having a bad day, drives to the location I am and surprises me and gives me some of his best hugs.
Thank you God for taking the time to care for me by giving me Steven! Lord when I am broken, you rush in at the right moment. I thank you! Still need to leave these cares at the cross and know that your more than enough to take care of my brokenness.
Thank you for those who have kept us in prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment