Thursday, May 17, 2012

Second to last day!

Today and through this weekend, is when he really starts to feel bad.  Praying it won't be as hard as it was after treatment #2 & 3.  Last night we had to buy a bathroom sink to replace the one that became rusted and was leaking water.  Steven was able to put it in and I got to help.  Thankfully he felt good enough to do it. 

The girls have been enjoying there week with friends!  Thank you to Sandy, Mikey, Missy, Autumn and Anita for watching the girls.  What a blessing to know our girls are being taken care of and are in safe place.  I thought I'd change it up this week, so they could spend some time with friends and still be able to get some school work done.  Tonight they get a sleepover, which the are excited for.

Think I'll bring my camera for tomorrow, to take a picture of Steven celebrating by ringing the bell.

No comments: