We are trying to change our eating habits and eating healthier food. It is amazing the differences in doctors opinions on food. Some are said to be good, while others say they are bad. I'm sure that all of it is bad, because we live in a sinful world. Going to try more of an anti-fungal diet.
They want Steven to exercise before and during his chemo to help recover from the side effects. Steven wasn't able to lift for awhile, now he is off the weight restriction that came after his surgery. Praying that he makes this a priority and that we can find something to do together to encourage each other.
Checked out cancer books at the library to get more familiar with it and also some recipe books for helping get through the chemo.
These will be helpful when Steven goes through chemo. Pray that we can make the changes that need to be made.
3 comments:
I'm sure you get a lot of suggestions, but wouldn't feel right if I didn't tell you about Juice Plus (juiceplus.com). This would help get in extra fruits and veggies. There is a 3 year program that you can sign up a child, per adult, for free. Love to share stories if you would like.
I will look at juiceplus.com, it has been helpful to get ways of being healthier. Please share the stories you have!
I will try to remember on Friday. Praying for your family.
Post a Comment