Monday, March 26, 2012

Pulling Dad's Hair Out!

Steven came home from work and I was a surprised to see most of his goatee hairs gone, even after I had called him and he told me he lost a lot of hair on his chin.  His head of hair still looked full and I asked him if he was going to leave it.  He showed me that if you pull on it, chunks of hair come out.  So the girls got to pull some of dad's hair out, but this time not a figure of speech.

I let the girls be present when I shaved Steven's hair, so they weren't so shocked after it happened.  Elyssa teased him that she was going to cut off some of her hair and glue it on his chin.  She got a little sad when she saw all of his hair in the trash.  I tried to talk with her about it and ask her why, but she couldn't tell me.  I'm remembering now about her getting sad, when I trimmed her hair a year ago and she saw her hair in the trash. 

Please keep Elyssa in your prayers!  She seems really emotional, and is whinning a lot.  I don't know if she is trying to get our attention, but in a negative way.  I need understanding in dealing with her. 

Here are before and after pictures of my goreous man!

Most of his goatee hairs gone!
Shaved!





















2 comments:

Debbie said...

You look great!! Glad to hear the girls got to join in on the experience. We will keep elyssa in our prayers as well:-)

Mommy2many said...

You know.... not a lot of people can rock the bald look but I really think Steve does! I hope Elyssa is doing better.