Steven starts chemo on Monday and will go till Friday. He is not looking forward to it, after starting to feel some what normal. God let Steven feel your loving arms comfort him. Thank you for the time he has been able to spend in your Word!
We were able to get out for a date night, to see "It Is Well with My Soul" a wonderful play about Joni Eareckson Tada. Thank you Annie for the great play! Thank you Cindy for watching the girls! It was a huge blessing!
Monday, I will be able to spend with Steven. He has his blood draw, IV inserted and then our doctor's visit, followed by sitting in a chair for 4 1/2 hours. The rest of the week, he has asked that I leave him there and take the girls to the church and home school them, so they don't get behind. I have Mikey and Sandy, helping to watch the girls this week, while I spend some time with Steven and then pick him up. If anyone can visit him during the week, he would love it.
We are overwhelmed with people wanting to help! Thank you all so much! It is often hard for me to ask for help. Thank you to Kim for helping coordinating the meals and finding help for the girls!
Pray for God's guidance and wisdom! Pray that the girls are not to disrupted in everything going on! Recently Mikaela's prayer has changed from "Help Dad to live though his cancer." to "Help Dad to feel good soon!" Wow, these girls are a blessing from God, so it is so hard to see them disobeying more than normal. Is this Satan's way of trying to break up the peace I have? I'm still firmly planted in His Word and prayer and being a comfort to Steven. God draw me closer to you and as these trials come, Lord let me handle them in a way that glorifies you! In Jesus' name, AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment