Monday, March 12, 2012

How are you holding up?

This is a question that is often asked, an unfortunatly the hardest to receive.  People look really sad and ask, how are you holding up?  Please know that this is not a sad situation.   So please don't be sad or feel sorry for us.

God is so close! Steven and I do our daily devotionals and prayer together in the morning.  Thank you so much Tami, for the blessing of the book you gave us.  We spend time in His Word!  God has defiently used this situation to strengthen our relationship to him. 

God, help us to never leave this place of closeness to you.  Thank you for the peace and love you have brought to us.  Thank you for those who have helped out and encouraged us.  Please use this situation, to bring many to you.  Help me to be a blessing to Steven and thank you for the joy I have as his wife.  I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen!

No comments: