Blessings have poured forth in so many ways! I started sending out thank you notes in the beginning. Which I haven't done recently because I can't keep up with all the blessings that we have received. If I haven't sent you a Thank You card, please know that you have blessed our life in more ways than you know!
What is the little red dot on my thumb? A baby bed bug that was heading to my computer as I was typing this. Haven't seen a bed bug in our home lately, until today. Now I know why we haven't seen any recently, because they are all probably about this size after getting rid of their parents. We have exterminators coming on Monday, praise God.
| A little bug that wanted to help me blog. |
With the exterminators coming on Monday, I still wanted to get the girls out of the house. Even when they say that it is safe to have pets and kids in the home, while they are spraying. Lynda and Jessica were so kind to want to take the girls for me, but know Mikaela just got sick. God what are you trying to tell me? I finally got over my pride of asking for help and now when I do these things happen. There is no way I want to get someone else sick for trying to be a blessing to our family. Please pray for guidance on having the girls watched if they start feeling better or knowing if I should have the exterminators come a different day. God please give me your guidance and wisdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment