Steven just turned 33 today! Thanking God that he didn't have to be hooked up receiving his chemo this week. Thankfully, we are both feeling better! He has had no more temperatures and I started feeling better as well.
Thursday and Friday, we will be hosting, Lanny Johnson, from Alpha Omega Institute. Mikaela is supper excited, after watching the creation video's that Lanny Johnson is in. She will ask, is he real?
We need prayer for how much we are involved in things. Steven is the
president of the HOA in which we live. He has been doing a lot
recently with this. I need to be careful of how much I try to do. I stayed up late yesterday night to get grocery shopping done. Steven also stayed up late just to wait up for me. I need to realize that I need to go to bed early, so Steven can get rest. Even if it means not getting stuff done. Steven and I are both over achievers, need to do better at asking for help.
I want to thank those people who have helped out, in my home as I get things cleaned. Also Mikey, for watching the girls at her house. So I can get cleaning done, while not having a little one going behind me messing up.
Steven, made it to Awana's to help me team lead. He did story time and then got the Cubbies (3 & 4 year olds) and their teachers to sing to him. Thank you for all the leaders in the Cubbies program, who have made this year go so well. Also, all the parents who have helped when we needed it.
Praying for God's guidance, to know the level of involvement to the ministries he has put before us. Also praying that we would do the things that God has called us to in His strength and not our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment