Sunday night Steven had a high temperature, so he called into the on call doctor. He was told to take one of his prescriptions and if it didn't go down to call again. He didn't have to call back and went to work today. His nadir visit was also today. This is where they check the white blood cells, to make sure they are not to low. If they are he can't do the next treatment. Steven wasn't excited about the news that his white blood cells were high, so that he can start his next treatment.
This morning I started to feel bad. Sharp pains and my stomach, along with other symptoms. I wasn't able to pack his lunch, but did have it ready. I'm praying I don't have a stomach virus, especially with Steven at his lowest immunity level.
He is now halfway done with his treatments, so he will start again April
23 - 27. He is defiantly not looking forward to this one. He is going to talk with his doctor on April 23rd, to see if his alphafeto protein levels have dropped a lot. He is of course praying for God's guidance on continuing chemo or having his chemo treatment adjusted.
No comments:
Post a Comment