Oh God, help! My peace is gone. The enemy has attacked with vengeance!
I can't even describe my day, it was that awful. Freak accidents happening around the house this week, one in which I injured myself and now can't sit, or bend over without a lot of pain. The girls seem like they are fighting and arguing most of the time. Taliah is screaming a lot, for which I can't find the reason.
I feel like Satan is attacking like never before, even though I know God is in control. How can I take care of my family properly? Taliah has been so stressed lately and didn't want me to leave her with Sandy, so I could visit Steven. I haven't had her scream this much since she was 0 to 4 months, as a colicky baby.
Please pray for Sandy, who has been such a blessing in helping out with the girls this week. She has opened her home to us and been able to watch the girls while I visit and love on Steven. Pray that God would give her the strength that she needs. That he would continue to restore her eyes and health.
The enemy has been attacking Steven, with thoughts, worries and making him think that he hasn't been forgiven. A nurse came up to me today, while Steven was sleeping and I was in the kitchen area of the cancer center. He was expressing his concern, in Steven's attitude today. My heart breaks as I see my husband, struggling with his emotions and not feeling God's loving arms around him. Do hormones really help fight nausea? Men should not be experiencing mood swings. Steven's veins are hardening, due to the Cisplatin running though them. We were told to put heat on his arm which contains his IV trip line. The more I hear about that drug, the less I'm liking it. Is there another alternative?
I'm physically, emotionally and spiritually exhausted. My housekeeping has been going downhill. If you could help me in my house, I'd welcome the help! Also need people just to come over to our house to pray! Pray that God, would restore our peace, that he would be our comfort. All I want is to be a loving support for my spouse and to take care of my kids!
Thank you God for today! I know you love us and and are walking beside us, though this trial!
1 comment:
My prayers are filled with your family. I remember when I was little, Tim and Steven always in the front yard playing with their swords or flinging their ninja stars into out trees. He has always had a good atttitude and goofy personality... I pray he keeps that.
Post a Comment