Today we had Kim and Ryan visit us and so thankful for the prayers, love and encouragement. Also the girls were dropped off by Shelley, so they could spend lunch with us! What a joyful time to spend time with them. They enjoyed their lunch and visiting us. We also showed them Steven's incision, so it would help them understand why Steven has been in the hospital.
| Our cute girls! |
We are thinking that it will be tomorrow that he is released, but will know more tomorrow. It still depends on how he is feeling after his surgery and how his body is responding. My toe is healing and feeling better, it hurts after I have been walking awhile. I have still been feeling bugs crawling on me each evening and night. I haven't seen any sign of them, so either they nymph size and hard to see or I'm being paranoid.
Praise God for answered prayers! God is a gentleman and knows what we will be going through and prepares us for the journey ahead. Thank you God for walking with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment