The CT scan came back and the tumor is the same size. We are heading off to the hospital for surgery tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.. The surgery will take about 5 hours and they say the estimated time in the hospital will be five to seven days. The girls are being watched and I will be staying with Steven in the hospital the whole time. Hopefully, they have wireless internet, so I can keep you all posted on the blog.
Our anniversary was good, Steven stayed home from work. We were invited over to our friends house for dinner, since they are
also celebrating their 13th anniversary just a day apart from ours. He wasn't able to eat anything since surgery is tomorrow. Poor Taliah ended up falling and getting a bad cut inside her lip. I don't think they do anything for cuts, but it is deep. Please keep it in prayer for healing.
Thank you for keeping us surrounded in prayer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment